3. The administrator of personal data is the Association CHODŹMY NA ROWER (based in Mielec, 31 Szafera Street, 39-300 Mielec), which processes personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act the Personal Data Protection Act of April 27, 2016, as amended.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED BY THE ASSOCIATION
4. When visiting the Association's website, technical data regarding the User's visit are automatically collected, e.g. IP address, type of browser used by the User, type of operating system, etc.
5. When the User contacts us via the website, telephone, e-mail, etc., they provide us with their personal data, e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, etc.
7. The term "Cookies" is used to refer to small text files sent by the Association's server and saved on the user's browser, which can only be read by the system that saved them. Cookies are only used to facilitate identification. They store information that is necessary for the correct display of the Association's website, such as IP address, domain name, browser type.
8. Cookies do not allow the collecting of any of the user's personal address data. The data are not harmful to the computer or its user, therefore it is recommended not to disable them on the website. If these files are disabled, some functions of the www.mtbtrails.mielec.pl.pl website may not be available.
HOW THE COLLECTED DATA ARE USED
9. All data collected and processed by the Association are secured in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act the Personal Data Protection Act of April 27, 2016, as amended. Personal data will be used by the Association only to perform the contract for the provision of electronic services in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Act on the provision of electronic services. When the user agrees, the collected data will also be used for marketing purposes, market research and the behavior and preferences of the Website Users.
10. Technical data are collected in order to analyse the behavior of users using the website www.mtbtrails.mielec.pl.pl, to collect demographic data, and also for the purpose of keeping statistics on our website or to personalize its content.
11. The Association is the only administrator of personal data provided by the User. Personal data will not be sold or shared with any other third parties.
PERSONAL DATA CHANGE
12. Every User of the website has the right to access their personal data.
13. The User may update, rectify, supplement and change their personal data by directly informing the Association about the change.
14. Providing user's personal data is voluntary. In the event of non-disclosure or deletion of personal data, the Association reserves the right to refuse to provide services electronically.
15. The user may contact the Association at any time, if he or she does not want to receive further marketing information related to promotional campaigns organized by the Association, informing about the activities conducted by the Association or the Association's current activities, or requests for support for the Association's activities. The User's statement will prevent the Association from contacting him or her concerning any of matters mentions above. In this case, the User's personal data will be stored in the Association's database and will be processed only for the purposes specified by the User.
16. The User may object at any time to the processing of his data in the following situations:
- a) when there are reasons related to their particular situation - in relation to the processing of their personal data, based on the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
- b) if personal data are processed for marketing purposes.
17. The User may demand the complete deletion of the personal data provided by him, and the Association is committed to delete the data permanently. After removing the User's data from the Association's database, the Association will not be able to contact the User or send the User any information related to the Association's activities. To delete the personal data provided by you, please contact the Association at: email@example.com
18. The website does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
19. Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's device and are intended for the use of the Website's pages. They enable the User among others to use of all website functions; they do not change the settings of the User's device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the User's device and a unique number.
20. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
21. Cookies are used as following:
- a) they are used to adjust the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and display the website properly.
- b) they are used to create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
22. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software i.e. web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
23. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- a) necessary cookies which enable the use of services available on the Website, for example authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website.
- b) performance cookies which enable the collection of information on the use of the website pages.
- c) functional cookies which enable "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User's interface, for example the selected language or region of the User's origin, font size, website appearance, etc.
24. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting on the Website User's device. Detailed informatio c. n on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
28. Complaints may be submitted in writing, by registered letter, to the Association's address or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
29. A correctly submitted complaint should contain at least the name and surname, correspondence address as well as the content and grounds for submitting the complaint. Providing the above data is the basis for considering the complaint. Complaints that do not meet the above requirement will not be considered.
30. Complaints will be considered within 14 days of their receipt by the Association.
33. The data collected during the correspondence between the User and the Association will be used only to answer the User's inquiry and will not be made available to third parties.
Update: 01.09.2021 r.